Maison Ferrari address
rue Carpeaux, 75018 Paris
Metro station: Guy Môquet (M13) or Lamark-Caulaincourt (M12)
Getting to Maison Ferrari
- Taxi fare from Charles de Gaulle airport is 50-75 €, depending on traffic.
- Public transportation from CDG airport
- Take RER-B from airport to Gare du Nord
- At Gare du Nord, buy metro ticket and transfer to metro line 4, heading in direction of Porte de Clignancourt
- At 3rd stop (Marcadet Poissonniers) get off metro line 4 and transfer to metro line 12, heading in direction of Mairie d’Issy
- At 2nd stop (Lamark-Caulaincourt), get off metro line 12 and exit metro station.
- Walk west (downhill) along Rue Larmarck for 600m (0.4 mi)
- Turn left onto rue Carpeaux, apartment is 100m down on your right
- Use Google / Apple maps on your smartphone, or your car’s navigation system
- There’s no on-street parking, so if you are traveling light, navigate to one of the nearby public parking lots (map) then walk to the apartment
- If you have a lot of luggage, you can double-park in front of the apartment to unload your luggage, then leave one person with the luggage while the other drives to the parking garage.
Check out our annotated Google map showing metro stops, favorite restaurants, nearby Paris landmarks and more.
The Place du Tertre is a reminder of the time when Montmartre was the mecca of modern art, with many artists setting up their easels each day.
The market on Rue Lepic is known for great cheeses and bakeries. Open every day except Monday, it’s just a 750m walk from Maison Ferrari.
Cook’n with Class learn the art of French cooking. Classes in English offered three times/day, just a 20 minute walk from Maison Ferrari.